1.10.2009

What's Growing On?

Things are looking great at my winter garden. December's cold spell made me a little nervous, as I noticed a lot of the vegetables in surrounding plots looking wilted and damaged. My garden managed to pull through and came out just fine. I'd like to think my TLC had something to do with that, but it was really just beginner's luck. The pak choy and mustard greens are getting big...



IMG_6105


IMG_6107

and the lettuce is huge!! In the future, I think I am only going to grow leaf or butter lettuce, as it can be picked as-needed.

IMG_6172

I have already started receiving my orders for the spring garden too! Never in a million years would I have ever thought I'd be spending my evenings dog-earing the pages of seed catalogues, drooling over photos of lettuce and squash. Gardening is truly a dangerous hobby!!


No comments: