1.04.2009

Weekend musings

  1. we love this bar.
  2. Worked on a green cowl I've been knitting. Trying to get through my stash yarn and refrain from buying any new stuff is really hard.
  3. Watched "The Strangers" on dvd- fortunately it was not based on a true story. Slept much better knowing this fact.
  4. Began planting for my spring garden. Started some seeds of bell pepper and early jalapeno.
  5. Picked up Martha Stewart's new cookbook, Cooking School. It's awesome and I heart it.
  6. Got craving for sandwich with cream cheese, sprouts and avocado. Made sandwich.
  7. Discovered onion sprouts at the farmer's market. Holy shit. Used in sandwich discussed in musing #3.
  8. Picked up some grass fed beef at framers market. Looking forward to trying it out.
  9. Cats like celery. Cut off a piece and watched cats have UFC battle over it.
  10. I'm getting better about slamming my front door on solicitors. Weekend total: 3; 2 fake teenagers selling magazines and 1 jehovah's witness.
  11. Who knew 5 ingredients could be so awesome together?
IMG_6194



IMG_6179

yum onion sprouts


IMG_6199

No comments: