12.04.2011

ok, where did the year go?

I feel like it was just Christmas and was telling my family that I was pregnant. Now I have a 4 month old and it's the holidays again. At least this time I can eat drink and be merry.

Who wore it better?

This app is the best .99 I have ever spent. behold:





I'm going to remake every photo I've ever taken.

We took a walk on the beach. Lucas had a good time until he fell asleep.

fun in the sun



He's totally into his jumper right now. It cracks me up watching him dangle from this thing. His movements are a little frantic and he looks like a puppet on a string.

muppet

I can finally post a picture of the little wrap dress I made for Stephanie's little Ginny. I can't wait to see it on her! I am making another one for my niece right now.

baby wrap dress