12.05.2011

More baby stuff

I know that right now Lucas gets more excited about his hand than any toy sitting under the christmas tree, but that didn't stop me from getting him a few gifts this year.

I really like this teether rattle called a Skywinkle. I think Lucas will be intrigued by it too.


They are a bit advanced for him right now, but these wood stacking blocks shaped like ocean waves are awesome. They are made in Germany by Grimm's Spiel and Holz designs with non-toxic paint. I think my little beach baby will love them.


This little frog rattle from Habra is also made with non-toxic paints. 

And of course I had to get him a few cute t-shirts. Threadless was having a sale.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is very much a work in progress whenever I find out about one who is more beautifulhttp://www.iessaywriting.net/
than any of these I will add her and kick out number ten Thanks for sharing the informative post.
Regards
))