5.03.2009

weekend musings.

  1. been thinking about becoming a vegetarian again. I quit the veg scene when I was about 23- but now at 31, I understand nutrition better and the whole industrial agriculture machine sickens me. The health payoff is definitely worth it, and it makes sense. i guess i'm going to have to add juicer and food dehydrator to the list of culinary tools i need to buy.

  2. been on an ebay shopping spree lately. picked up a few little pots to plant succulents in, and a nice milk glass platter. it is time to start filling this house up with useless, decorative, crap.






















                            3. this beer is dangerous.

                            4. Bailey had her first trip to the dog park. How did she do? Awesome.



                            5. This almost made me barf.

                            I Hope you are having a great weekend too.

                            1 comment:

                            Anonymous said...

                            love your e-bay finds!