3.11.2009

Still here!

Yo!

IMG_6991

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. A new job for me and lots of overtime for El Hubo has made our house very chaotic lately. Add a new puppy to the mix and I am sure you get the idea...We did manage to get out into the world last weekend. We had a nice afternoon meal in downtown LA at this place, which was really fun. The food is great and the beer selection is extensive. We shared the rattlesnake-rabbit, duck-bacon, and mozzarella-sun dried tomato sausages. So good!

The garden is doing really well, last weekend was spent doing my required community service hours and weeding my own plot. I cut down all my broccoli heads, givng most to the food bank and keeping a few for myself and friends.
IMG_6873

IMG_7055

Everything else is buzzing along! more later...

No comments: