12.18.2008

I sware this is not just a cooking blog...

But I have been seriously kicking ass in the kitchen lately. My office was having a holiday potluck, so I decided to make a tasty treat for the event. I found a nice recipe for lemon bars and since I already had all the ingredients on hand, they seemed like the easiest option. Like most of my recent cooking adventures, this was my first time making lemon bars. I made a crusty dough out of flour, butter and powdered sugar. It was baked at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. Pardon the crappy picture, the lighting in my kitchen is terrible, and I am still figuring out how to deal.
Then I mixed eggs, sugar, flour and lemon juice together and poured the mixture over the cooked crust. Everything was placed back into the oven and baked for 20 minutes.

Oh my god. These are soooooo gooood. And way too easy to make!

Recipe here.

No comments: