3.06.2010

ongoings

As usual, I'm up to my ears with tasks, but have only about 20 percent of the time needed to actually accomplish every lofty goal I have for myself. Instead of working off the task list I created last Saturday, I snuck off to the thrift store for a little hunting. A few weekends ago I was left empty handed, so I was eager to try to find some cool shit. After all, the thrift store gods would not let me strike out twice, right? Today I hit my downtown Goodwill, which always seems to be full of goodies, and it didn't disappoint. I found a cute little Hasko tray:

hunting platter

This enormous hobnail milk glass pitcher:
milk glass pitcher

a cute little Fire-King spice bowl:
fireking bowl

And some pretty glass trays. I think the long one will be great to serve olives on:

glass dishes

I finally made my way out to the garden to take care of the weeds and see how my winter crops were doing. The broccoli was out of control! I brought home two bags full, along with some kale, butter lettuce and a stalk of celery from one of my neighbors plots.


harvest: broccoli, cauliflower, celery and kale

Now what am I gonna make?

No comments: